Moving from Performance Pressure to Performing with Pleasure –
Gaining clarity about your “true” goals, tapping into your potential and starting to work light will help you to perform better, with more ease.
- You are a high achiever and you have always more to do, than you can often handle
- Your goals are high and you often enjoy juggling a lot of projects and challenges
- However at times you feel tired, frustrated and overwhelmed
- may be you even feel close to a burn-out
- In any case, you really would love to move from a feeling of pressure to more performing with pleasure
- In your private life – you may be looking for more joy and love
- In your job – you may want to accomplish high goals with more ease
- In your leadership role – you may want to lead your team to a stronger engagement and performing with flow
In my life, I have always been a high achiever. I successfully lead teams in Management Roles, built a consulting company and overcame many challenges in my private life.
One question was guiding me most of my times: “ How can I perform with less pressure and more ease?”
For more than 20 years I have been searching all across the world, have spent tens of thousands in personal development programs and gradually found a way that works. This I would love to share with you.
The programs below are set up as a process, they build on each other, however can also be taken separately.
- The first program is about getting more into Balance – working light,
- The second program supports you in tapping into your potential, releasing resistance and taking a closer look at potentially limiting templates
- The third program than supports you in establishing a path to excellence with ease and joy
... my path leads from numbers, data and facts to people , especially people in change processes. Always driven by high performance, close to burnout, always wanting to achieve a lot, my own change process has brought me through many ups and downs.
These courses will set you on a path of personal transformation. A good starting place is "Moving into Balance".
Understanding my deepest values, passions and purposes and how to go for it!
Moving beyond my personal barriers - breaking free of limiting beliefs, triggers and traits!
Building a life of sustainable fulfillment - performing with joy and ease!